Born to support and accelerate sustainability in a high-polluting fashion and footwear industry. This company want to drive change by enabling and inspiring sustainable behaviour, empowering athletes, fans and communities alike to take responsibility for their carbon footprint.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Lead Creative Designer to join the Creative Team. The Creative Lead has a passion for Product and Creative design, advising a team, and has highly upbeat skills and mentality! They are able to bring the brand direction to life through innovative concepts and support the needs of the business and the Team.
What will you work on?
You’ll build innovative Product designs and Creative concepts that advance the product aesthetic and perception for the consumer and our partners. You’ll follow the execution of all product details including construction, form, colour and materials, including packaging. You’ll actively seek authoritative recommendations to develop designs with regard to cost/value requirements, manufacturability, sustainability, merchandising, and aesthetic finish. This also implies a best-in-class knowledge of label printing techniques. You will also support the Creative team by driving collaborative design shares and providing constructive feedback – on physical and digital outlets.
Who will you work with?
You will collaborate with the Marketing and Creative Team and work across multiple stakeholders to gain experiences in all areas required for effective creative design process. You’ll collaborate with Management Team on innovative concepts from brief to market. You’ll communicate and present design concepts to various internal and external audiences. Encouraging community and mentoring others are also expectations for this role.
What you bring to DFNS:
– Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or a related field;
– 5-7 years’ experience designing and developing innovative lifestyle products;
– Knowledge of colour, textures, human factors and form related to crafting product;
– Previous product design experience preferred;
– Strong experience in label printing techniques is required;
– 3D design program experience a plus;
– Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator skills;
– Knowledge of manufacturing processes, and other engineering materials are ideal.